The Purdue for Life Foundation now manages club emails centrally so that our combined email efforts are more effective, more targeted and streamlined, with increased visibility for club events and messages, and additional support for you.
General Information Email Form
The general information email includes newsletters, general club information, etc. We request at least 4 days notice for general information emails.
- Have a proofreader review the email text to ensure not grammatical or informational errors.
- Clubs can attach a document with email text. In the ‘Please enter the text of your email’ box, write “Attached.”
- Events submitted through the general information email form will be moved to the event registration and email form process.
- Requests for urgent emails should be directed to your staff liaison or firstname.lastname@example.org. Urgent requests are defined as notices of an event cancellation or an event venue change. If an urgent request is sent that is not deemed urgent, it will be routed through the normal four-day process.
Event Registration and Email Form
Purdue for Life hosts all types of event registration for alumni clubs (free, paid, tiered pricing, etc.).
- An event listing on the Purdue for Life website.
- Email promotion to alumni and friends in the club’s geographical area.
- A confirmation email to registrants.
- A reminder email sent to all registrants will full event details.
- Weekly registration report.
- Final registration report prior to the event.
- Club contact will receive an email each time a person registers.
The number of emails sent to promote the event will depend on far in advance Purdue for Life receives the event registration and email form.
- At least one month prior to event date, event qualifies for invite email, reminder email and pre-event email.
- Less than a month prior to event date, event qualifies for invite email and pre-event email.
- If there are multiple events within the same timeframe, emails will be merged to promote both events. For example, utilizing an ‘invite email’ for one event can be merged to serve as a ‘reminder email’ for a different event.
- Requests for urgent event emails should be directed to your staff liaison and email@example.com. Urgent requests are defined as notices of an event cancellation or an event venue change. If an urgent request is sent that is not deemed urgent, it will be routed through the normal process.
Coming Soon! Event Registration FAQs
Post-Event Information Form
Please submit your post-event information form no later than one month after the date of your event. Submissions received after this time period will not be counted as eligible activities for the club-recognition program and will not be eligible for dues sharing.
- For dues sharing eligible clubs, the dues sharing request is in the post-event information form.