Purdue International Alumni Network events can be organized into categories. For additional resources to support Network events, see the Support section.
- Social Connections
- holiday parties, happy hours
- Professional Development
- networking meet & greets, industry/topical talks, expertise-sharing workshops
- Well-being Activities
- lectures, book clubs, exercise/sports clubs
- Community Service
- regular group volunteering, community project, Annual Day of Service
- Purdue Service
- attending recruitment fairs, hosting Study Abroad students, scholarship creation/fundraising
- manage social media groups for the Purdue for Life Foundation, sharing Purdue updates with alumni
- assist with contact information updates with the Purdue for Life Foundation
When planning Network events, please complete the event forms to notify the Purdue for Life Foundation of activities and report your event results.