You need great employees, reliable business partners, a solid network, and resources to develop your team and grow your business.
What can we help you with?
Our business partners are an integral part of Purdue for Life Foundation activities, events, and programming.
- Alumni golf outings
- Boilermaker Ball
- On-campus events
- Student interaction
- Women’s Conference
- Virtual events/webinars
- Lifelong learning courses
- And more!
The Purdue for Life Foundation has several advertising options to help your company reach its goals—each a cost-effective and proven way to reach loyal and successful Purdue alumni.
- BoilerUpdate e-newsletters
- Purdue Alumnus magazine
As a business member, your organization will receive special access to Purdue’s global network of more than 575,000 alumni.
Plus, gain exposure to tens of thousands of Purdue graduates through the Purdue Alumnus magazine, Boiler UPdate e-newsletter, and business member directory.
Additional benefits include:
- Company materials displayed in the Dauch Alumni Center and Boilermaker Station Welcome Center, with daily foot traffic totaling in the hundreds
- 5% discount on advertising*
- Two business member window decals, helping Purdue graduates identify you as a University supporter
- Networking with other Purdue Alumni business owners
All this for just $300 per year!
*Subject to availability.
Every organization needs help staying focused, working together, and pursuing greatness.
Our organizational leadership experts can help with the following:
- Tactical-based planning
- Scenario-based planning
- Goals-based planning
If you are interested in strategic planning for your Purdue Alumni business please contact Jessica Richardson at JARichardson@purdueforlife.org.