We extended the deadline!
We heard you, and we are sending a call to action to help alumni in your area connect to your club! The post-card campaign will help us accomplish two things:
- More awareness and more engagement to your club! The post-card will serve as a Save-the-Date to promote 3 of your upcoming club events.
- Updated contact information, encouraging alumni to update their information and preferences to receive club communications at Purdue Connect.
All you have to do is submit the club’s 3 events, and your club will receive $500 to use towards engagement or scholarship funds.
Then, from mid-November – January, we will send a postcard to alumni in your area with the two action items above.
We also have 4 additional objectives with this project:
- Our colleagues promoting the events to their Purdue alumni contacts, use as opportunities to share the club’s scholarship fund, and attend the events to support our clubs and invite others.
- Opens the doors to partnerships with other Purdue entities, colleges/schools, families/students, and more.
- Other PFLF departments do not plan events over club events.
- Our team supporting the event, club, providing and determining additional resources, inviting guests, and potential travel.
Questions? Email email@example.com.