You can designate Purdue Foundation as a full, partial, or contingent beneficiary of your Purdue University life insurance policy. You will continue to own and can make use of the policy during your lifetime. Upon your passing, Purdue University will receive the percentage of the death benefit that you have designated.
How to name Purdue Foundation as beneficiary of your Purdue life insurance:
- Go to one.purdue.edu
- Select OnePurdue (SAP) Portal and Log On
- Click on the icon for Employee Self-Service
- Select Benefits
- Select Online Benefits Management through eBenefits and Login
- Select My Benefits from the top menu
- Select Enroll Now and scroll down to Basic Employee Life Insurance or Additional Employee Term Life
- Select Change Enrollment
- Select Save & Continue. This will take you to the beneficiary designation screen.
- Use the space under Free Will Beneficiaries to note a percentage to Purdue Foundation
- Select Save and Return to Enrollment Home Page
Please let us know about your gift by completing our R.B. Stewart Society membership form. The R.B. Stewart Society recognizes special benefactors who make a commitment to the future of our University in their estate plan—regardless of the amount.
Contact the Office of Planned Giving at 765-494-2727 or email@example.com.