Your journey as a lifelong Boilermaker starts now!
The Purdue Alumni Student Experience (PASE) is the student organization of the Purdue for Life Foundation. We are the largest student organization on campus with over 7,000 members. Our mission is to prepare students for a lifelong connection to Purdue and its alumni.
While we offer opportunities for all students to engage with us, we have a membership program that offers extra benefits. The fee to join is $125 and lasts a student’s entire undergraduate career.
- PASE branded jacket for signing up their first year
- An annual membership T-shirt and pint glass featuring a different Purdue icon
- 15% off apparel and 10% off textbooks at Follett’s Purdue Book Stores
- Invites to exclusive events and programs, some of which feature networking with alumni
- Leadership opportunities to serve on the PASE Board of Directors
PASE is very active on social media, where we post updates on our many events and share other important information. Follow us!
Members are welcome to pick up their kit at the Boilermaker Station Welcome Center in Room 102 of Stewart Center. We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Kits for new members can be picked up starting in June. Kits for returning members will be ready in August.
All new and returning members must fill out this form to be eligible to pick up their kit. This allows us to be responsible stewards of our resources by not ordering more materials than necessary. Members must request a kit and jacket through this link before picking one up. The designs for shirts and glasses may vary.