Established in 2005, the Purdue Alumni Association Boilermaker Pride Award seeks to recognize a club leader, regardless of his/her official connection to Purdue, who has contributed time and service to the alumni club program and to the Purdue Alumni Association over a significant period of time.
NominationsNominations can be submitted online by May 1 each year. Please note that you must include a list of the nominee’s club-related accomplishments. Nomination submissions may also be e-mailed as an attachment to Ben Paolillo. Nominate Someone Now
Selection CriteriaConsideration should be given to the nominee’s contribution in the following ways:
- has served as an officer in a local club
- has served a club for more than 10 years
- has unselfishly contributed time and effort to a local club
- is a current Purdue Alumni Association member
Selection ProcessNominations may be made by any person or group affiliated with Purdue University — students, faculty, staff, or alumni. The award will be chosen by the Boilermaker Pride Award Committee. The committee shall include 3-5 people from alumni clubs and campus representatives who will choose one in-state and one out-of-state recipient to receive the award. If no qualified candidates are nominated, the award will not be given. Nominee names will be kept in the pool for five years, after which a new nominee form will need to be submitted.
Presentation of AwardWinners will be announced in June. Questions? Contact Ben Paolillo at 765-496-6241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bob Shriner, St. Joe Valley
- Joan Milton Christopher, Lehigh Valley
- Bob Thorley, Clinton Co.
- Glenn Youngstedt, Southwest Michigan
- Max W. Evans, Central Iowa
- Tom Scheetz, Cass Co.
- Joe Dieter, Dallas – Fort Worth
- Mary-Lou Siefker, Jackson Co.
- Tom Lindenman, St. Joe Valley
- Jack McFarland, San Diego
- Gordon Graham, Southern Arizona
- Dan Layman, Cass Co.
- Warren Hill, Chicago
- Jim Wagner, Muncie
- Wendel Hauck, Bartholomew
- Beth Oyler
- Dean DeVoe, Elkhart
- Howard Poole, SW Michigan
- Carol Ecker, St. Joe Valley
- Mike Miller, Central Iowa
- Sue Wilson, Indianapolis
- Bob Fox, East Tennessee
- Barb Siegfried, Clinton Co.
- Ed Ogden, Milwaukee
- Jim Wark, Indianapolis
- Pat Parks, Central Iowa
- Gordon Mallett, Indianapolis
- Joni Hodor, Milwaukee
- Bob Holloway
- Edward Elliott, Southwest Florida