Club agrees to provide the following:
12 Weeks Before the Event
- Finalize date with your regional liaison.
- Request University speaker, if desired.
6 Weeks Before the Event
- Provide information for a mailer if the club would like Purdue Alumni to send one.
4 Weeks Before the Event
- Put the following language in the printed program if university guests are provided by Purdue Alumni: “The club would like to thank the Purdue Alumni Association for making the arrangements and sponsoring our Purdue guest’s attendance at today’s event.”
- Put the following language in the printed program: “The club would like to thank the Purdue Alumni Association for making funding and support available to help offset the costs of this event.”
- Utilize the Purdue Alumni logo in a prominent spot in the event program.
- Make Purdue Alumni staff aware of appropriate attire for the event.
- Recommend a hotel near event site (if needed).
- Recommend an airport close to event site, if requested.
1 Week Before the Event
- Provide an agenda for the event to your regional liaison.
- Provide an attendee list for the event to your regional liaison if you would like name tags printed.
- Confirm the necessary equipment will be provided, set up and tested, to show the “Year In Review” DVD included in your event box if it’s to be shown (computer/DVD, projector, speakers, screen, and extension cord).
- Provide seating assignment for the staff person and campus speaker (if applicable). Also, indicate the names of other attendees sitting at the same tables(s).
- Provide cell number of club contact person the day of the event
At the Event
- Only use the wording “Purdue Alumni” or “Purdue Alumni Association” instead of “PAA”.
- Cover cost of meal of Purdue Alumni representative and any campus guests provided by Purdue Alumni.
After the Event
- Submit post event information form and payment request form (if applicable) online no later than one month after the event date.
- Give names and addresses of club officers responsible for setting up event to your regional liaison for thank you notes from PA representative who attended.
- Send post-event survey to attendees via email.
Suggested Schedule for Event Attended by Alumni Staff
Program (begin as dessert is being served)
Announce silent auction winners (if applicable; winners pick up and pay as they leave)
Release attendees. If having a business meeting, ask those interested in participating to remain.