May 1–4, 2022
Travel to The National WWII Museum in New Orleans to explore, remember, and reflect on World War II through exclusive access to the Museum’s campus. The National WWII Museum tells the story of the American experience in the war that changed the world—why it was fought, how it was won, and what it means today—so that all generations will understand the price of freedom and be inspired by what they learn. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience a custom, small group domestic tour program at this world-class institution!
- 3-night stay at the Higgins Hotel
- 3 breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 lunch at the American Sector Restaurant
- 1 private dinner
- 1 cocktail reception
- Private Early Access Tour of the Museum
- Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience
- 3-day unlimited access Hop-On Hop-Off double decker bus tickets
- 3-day access into The National WWII Museum
Optional Add-On Experiences
- BB’s Stage Door Canteen dinner show and pre- or post-nights at the Higgins Hotel depending on availability.
Questions? We’re just a phone call away! Call Mary MacDonald at 800-414-1541 or 765-494-5175, or email email@example.com.