// INFORMATION ON DECEMBER’S GRADUATE GATEWAY WILL BE POSTED IN NOVEMBER.
Congratulations on your graduation from Purdue University, and welcome to the Boilermaker alumni family!
Check out this page for Graduate Gateway celebration details, and for information from your college, Career Services, and community partners to help you with life after Purdue. If needed, you can also read more about commencement and deadline information.
Attending the Event
As our way of congratulating you and preparing you for life as an engaged Boilermaker alum, the Purdue for Life Foundation invites you to our Graduate Gateway celebration.
APRIL 20–22 and APRIL 27
11 a.m.–2 p.m. ET
Boilermaker Station | Stewart Center Room 102
Stop by to pick up your commemorative pint glass and other free swag, learn about how to volunteer as an alum, and receive alumni information from campus departments. In compliance with Purdue’s COVID-19 protocols, this event is being held over several days and a limited number of participants will be allowed in the space at one time. Here is the schedule:
- April 20: College of Liberal Arts, University Residences, Center for Career Opportunities
- April 21: College of Engineering, College of Health and Human Sciences, Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- April 22: College of Science, Purdue Polytechnic Institute, Purdue Federal Credit Union
- April 27: Krannert School of Management, Balfour, Krannert Professional Development Center
If you cannot attend Graduate Gateway during these times, we will be open during Senior Week and Commencement weekend to hand out commemorative glasses. Glasses WILL NOT be mailed.
Claiming Your Pint Glass
Update your information below to claim your Purdue Alumni commemorative pint glass! You MUST update this info in order to receive your glass.
Update Your Info
Please add your new address after graduation and your non-Purdue email.
Your first small steps toward continued engagement include:
- Creating an account on the Alumni Portal to begin networking with alumni across the country and around the globe.
- Connecting with a club or network near where you live after graduation.
- Exploring volunteer opportunities to discover the many different ways you can stay involved and give back as an alum.
A Message For You
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Want to give back to Purdue, but don’t know how? Were you involved as a student and want to continue your involved after graduation? Check out several volunteer opportunities available to alumni and sign up today! A representative from our office will be in touch with more information.
Support Purdue Athletics
Boilermaker fans who have graduated within the last five years have the opportunity to join the John Purdue Club at a significantly discounted rate. Visit the John Purdue Club to join the young professionals network for benefits and to support our student athletes.
Colleges and Schools
Click on your college/school to watch special messages, learn about additional resources for life after college, and access special offers for recent graduates.