The Purdue Club of Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin consists of alumni and friends of Purdue University. We gather during the year to enjoy sharing memories and making new ones with fellow Purdue supporters. Dinners, tailgates, football games and more are on the schedule for the coming year. Join us!
Since October 2005, the Purdue Club of Milwaukee holds a permanent scholarship fund on account through the Purdue Foundation. This funding arrangement assists in administering the scholarship program and furthers the long-range goals of the Club. A minimum committed balance is kept in the fund permanently, and annual scholarship awards are intended to be dispensed from the fund commensurate with fiscal year fundraising and donation activities.
Donations to the fund are considered tax-deductible within the guidelines of the IRS, and company gift-matching programs will generally apply as well.
Donations to the scholarship fund should be made via check made out to Purdue Foundation and mailed to the Treasurer of the Purdue Club of Milwaukee. In the memo of the check, please enter “Scholarship Fund, Purdue Club of Milwaukee Account 62010144.” A receipt will be mailed from the Purdue Foundation to the name and address listed on the check.
Company gift-matching forms, if applicable, should accompany the check in accordance with the published company policies.
Any contributions are greatly appreciated!
Club Scholarships Available
The Purdue Club of Milwaukee will contact eligible (minimum 3.0 GPA required) returning students each winter to apply for one of the available scholarships for the Fall semester. Invitations will be mailed on or about February 1 for those returning students who reside in southeastern Wisconsin. Incoming freshmen are also eligible to apply for the Fall 2021 awards.
The following scholarships will be awarded:
- One Donald D. Counsell Scholarship for $1,250
- Six scholarships under the David P. Hullinger Memorial Scholarship Program will be awarded
- One scholarship for $1000
- Two scholarships for $750 each
- Three scholarships for $500 each
Invitations to apply include an application form that contains basic eligibility criteria as well as the opportunity to respond in essay form about scholastic and extracurricular activities. Both returning students and incoming freshmen are to utilize the same application form.
Applications are due by March 1, 2021 and will be awarded on or before April 15, 2021, for the 2021–2022 academic year.
We hope to hear from you soon! Hail Purdue!
For more information about our scholarship program, please contact Allen Gillette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-971-0165.
Purdue Foundation Account
An important objective of the Foundation Scholarship Account is to provide financial awards to deserving students while at the same time growing the residual balances for future funding. With your help, the Purdue Club of Milwaukee has achieved the short-term objective and is making great progress toward the long-term component.
With the creation and administration of the permanent Purdue Foundation account, all contributions are tax-deductible and company-matching programs will generally apply. Please check with your employer for details about company match.
Donations to the scholarship fund can be made two ways:
Via check made out to the Purdue Foundation and mailed to:
Interim Treasurer, Purdue Club of Milwaukee
2875 S Superior Street
Milwaukee, WI 53207
In the memo of the check, please enter “Scholarship Fund, Purdue Club of Milwaukee Account 62010144.” A receipt will be mailed from the Foundation to the name and address listed on the check. Company gift-matching forms, if applicable, should accompany the check in accordance with the published company policies.
Or via online donation to the club’s Foundation account at
- Click on the following link: Purdue University – Give
- Enter your donation amount in the first box
- Scroll down to the section asking which fund you would like to support. Click on the grey box labeled, “Click here to view campus, college, school and university-wide gift funds.”
- A new box in the same screen will appear. Type “Milwaukee” into the search bar, then select the box next to the “Purdue Club of Milwaukee Scholarship.” This option can alternatively be found by scrolling through the various options. Our club is in the “University-Wide” section, look for the box titled “Purdue Alumni Club Scholarships,” click on the down arrow on the right side of the box and scroll until you can select the “Purdue Club of Milwaukee Scholarship.”
- Click continue. This will designate that your donation goes to our scholarship program.
- Finish filling out all necessary fields and sections.
Assistant Director, Regional Outreach, Purdue for Life Foundation