Q: How do I become a member of the Purdue Alumni Club of Central Iowa?
A: Contact Drew Brazie for information on joining. We encourage all members to also join the Purdue Alumni Association. Join now and enjoy the many great benefits.
Q: What’s the purpose of the club?
A: Networking, raising awareness of Purdue University, and creating scholarship opportunities for future Purdue students from the Central Iowa area.
Q: How do I know what’s going on with the club?
A: Keep your e-mail and mailing address current with your Purdue Alumni Association and you’ll receive continue to receive information about the local club. You can also become a fan of our Facebook page!
Q: Do I have to be a Purdue alumni to participate in the local club?
A: No, we welcome all Purdue fans to join in the fun.
Q: Are there family friendly activities?
Donate to our scholarship fund by clicking here!
Purdue Club Scholarship Information
- The PURDUE CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA SCHOLARSHIP is an award to enrolled recipients in amounts ranging from $500 to $1,500 annually.
- The applicant must be a resident of one of the following counties as of the date of application: Adair, Adams, Boone, Clarke, Dallas, Greene, Guthrie, Jasper, Lucas, Madison, Mahaska, Marion, Marshall, Monroe, Polk, Poweshiek, Story, Tama, Union, Wapello, and Warren.
- Focus shall be on applicants who are enrolled freshmen and new transfer students, but undergraduate students who are returning may also apply and will be considered.
- The scholarship award is contingent upon the applicant being formally accepted by PURDUE UNIVERSITY .
- All applicants must submit an application form to the PURDUE CLUB OF CENTRAL IOWA c/o Scholarship Chairperson by application deadline.
- The scholarship shall go only toward tuition and fees in two equal consecutive semester payments, beginning the 2nd semester.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain full time student status at PURDUE UNIVERSITY and maintain at least a GPA of 2.5 to receive the payment.
Applications are due by March 1 and will be awarded on or before April 15 for the upcoming academic year.
Purdue for Life Foundation